We operate a diverse fleet of highly maintained cranes and access equipment, including certified ancillary lifting equipment and annually inspected heavy lifting equipment. All cranes comply with safety standards and are crane safe, green sticker certified.
Our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of our client’s project and engineering requirements whilst having the capability to adapt and respond to the challenges of each individual project.
MCA will also ensure that the correct crane is supplied to suit the intended task. When required or when our clients are in doubt we attend the site of the proposed work to ensure that the most suitable crane is provided. We evaluate the site for access, lifting reach, crane positing, etc.
Our highly trained & motivated workforce ensures that our client’s receive an unrivaled level of reliability & quality service. All of our employees are fully qualified & hold current licence’s and OHS White Cards.
- Free On-Site Inspections
- Operating Hours – 24/7
- Crane Hire (Wet & Dry) Long or Short Term
- Access Equipment
- Specialist Rigging Services
- Escort Vehicles
- Precast & Tilt Panel Erection
- Structural Steel Erection
- Machinery Installation & Relocation
- Wine Industry Services
Associations & Codes of Practice:
- Victorian Crane Association
- Elevated Work Platform Association of Australia (EWPA)
- The Crane Industry Council of Australia
- Crane Safe
- Trusses and Roofing
- Palm Tree Removal & Re-location
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
- Pool Installations
- Communication Towers
- Council, Police & RTA Permits
- SWMS (Safe Work Method Statements), Safety Analysis & Risk Assessments
- Labour Hire