At MCA we don’t just ensure the service standards of our own equipment, we also provide regular servicing on all makes and models of Cranes, Telehandlers, EWP etc, with comprehensive maintenance schedules designed to minimize downtime for companies. We will work around your needs and timeframes and provide quality preventative maintenance that allows problems to be addressed in advance, with downtime planned, rather than having equipment fail during peak production periods. Improved reliability also means improved safety, so if your lifting machinery is constantly giving you small problems it may be time to give us a call. Reliable machinery will also give your employees the confidence that the equipment is safe. Whilst we offer service and scheduled maintenance programmes for Cranes, Telehandlers, EWP etc, we also specialise in extending the lifespan, increasing the safety and reducing the long term maintenance/repair costs, of whatever make or model your lifting equipment happens to be. Our service technicians have experience repairing and maintaining all makes and models of crane, access and hoist equipment which is supported by our fully equipped workshop for those larger jobs. Whatever your industry or lifting requirements, we will develop a tailored service contract or maintenance programme to meet your needs and to the required Australian standards to meet your safety obligations.
- Customised, Preventative maintenance plans
- Routine Inspections (3 Monthly)
- Annual Inspections (12 Months)
- Major & Scheduled Assessments / Inspections (10 & 25 Years)
- Safety Inspections
- Full quotes on after service repairs
- Expert repairs and safety upgrades
- 24 hour breakdown service
Key Benefits of Regular Equipment Servicing:
- Regular maintenance and early detection of small repairs can be corrected before they cause failure of more expensive components.
- Machine life will be dramatically increased with regular maintenance
- Decreased equipment breakdowns means less downtime which in turn saves money.
- Service History Reports are an invaluable tool for planning crane maintenance budgets and reviewing the condition of individual machines
For further information or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact us.